Looking For More Than A Job?
If you are looking to start a career with a company that values you, supports you, and challenges you to do your best, Triangle Pest Control could be exactly what you’ve been looking for. We value our technicians and want them to succeed on and off the job, so we do our best to make Triangle Pest Control a great place to work. This starts with building a great team of people to work alongside, offering a great benefits package to make sure you and your family are well taken care of, and having a company culture that promotes working hard and having fun!
We value hard-workers who aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get a little dirty - and we are always willing to do the same! The management at Triangle Pest Control works hard to make sure technicians are in the loop about what is going on at a company level, and has confidence in their team to make decisions that they feel are right. This trust and camaraderie builds a positive environment that will back you up and be behind you every step of the way to help you succeed as a new member of our team. Here’s some of the reasons why current team members say they love their job with Triangle Pest Control:
- “It’s nice to work for someone that keeps us in the loop and continually motivates us to do good work.”
- “My favorite thing about working with Triangle Pest Control is that we have the freedom to make decisions on our own. Of course, we always follow procedure, but we are trusted to offer other suggestions.”
- “My favorite thing about working with Triangle Pest Control is that I’m given the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships. I have met so many awesome people, whether it be team members or customers.”
We know you need to be your best to do your best - that’s why we offer a generous benefits package to make sure you are well taken care of on and off the job. Some of the benefits of a job at Triangle Pest Control Include:
- Paid vacation
- Personal and sick leave
- Health reimbursement account
- In depth industry orientation and training
- Advancement opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings options
- Performance compensation packages
If you value working in a competitive and supportive environment that will push you to be your best, Triangle Pest Control is the place to be. We are big believers in having a respect for the job, and a respect for each other. We want you to be proud of your performance, and our monthly business MEATings give us a time to come together and review our last month’s successes while we feast! We also offer team outings, like paintball, to build up a team mentality and offer a little friendly competition. We work hard and we expect you to as well, but we also like to have some fun and enjoy our successes together.
We pride ourselves on making Triangle Pest Control a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity for our employees. If you want a job that is so much more than a paycheck, visit our career website today to see if Triangle Pest Control could be a good fit for you!