What you can expect
As a professional Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill pest control company, Triangle Pest Control has an ethical obligation to protect your health, your property and provide you with peace of mind. This obligation includes integrity, competency, honesty, confidentiality, and an interest in public safety. Fulfilling this obligation promotes and preserves your confidence in the work we do. In recognition of this obligation, we hereby promote and proclaim these rights for our clients.
1. PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY: You are entitled to be treated with courtesy, professionalism and consideration at all times by your pest management consultant, technician and any other personnel from Triangle Pest Control.
2. RESPECT FOR YOUR TIME: You are entitled to have your time respected and appointments kept in the timeframes promised.
3. OUR RESPONSE TO YOUR URGENT NEED: You are entitled to same day service if you call our office M-F before noon.
4. SAFE & COMPETENT SERVICE: You are entitled to a trained, screened, professional technician that is capable of handling your pest problems competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the pest control industry, one that stays current with the industry’s standards and techniques through continuing education and state licensing.
5. YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED: You are entitled to have your questions and concerns addressed in a professional and timely manner and to have your telephone calls returned within 2 hours (during business hours) or the next business day.
6. EXPERT PROBLEM SOLVING: You are entitled to your technician’s highest professional judgment and undivided attention while they are at your home or property.
7. HONESTY: You are entitled to a pest management consultant and technician who are thorough in his or her reporting and will not knowingly understate or overstate the significance of reported conditions.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY: You are entitled to a pest management consultant and technician who will not disclose inspection results or client information to other parties without your permission.
9. BEST INFORMATION: You are entitled to information regarding the pest status of your home or business.
10. NO SURPRISES: You are entitled to have your pest management consultant explain at the time of inspection what fees will be and the manner and frequency of service and billing.
11. RESPECT FOR YOUR PROPERTY: You are entitled to have your home and property treated as if they were our own.
12. PERSONAL RESPECT: You are entitled to have you and your property treated as if you were a member of our family.